Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Blogs > BIG BOSS MAN

Rate this Entry

Hunting buddies

Posted January 25th, 2011 at 09:31 AM by BIG BOSS MAN

HELLO WANTED TO SAY A FEW THINGS. I LOVE JESUS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. LOVE HUNTING AS WELL AND HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME BOW HUNTER. IM NOT PERFECT NOR TO CLAIM TO BE. YES I'M 40 WITH A KNEE REPLACEMENT AND CAN'T HUNT AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE. BUT I HAVE VERY GOOD FRIEND MAD MIKE WHO HELPS ME IN EVERYWAY
TO GET ME IN THE WOODS. IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO HAVE A BELIEVER IN CHRIST THAT IS WILLIG TO GO OUT THEIR WAY BEFORE THEY HUNT TO HELP ANOTHER FRIEND. I GUESS I JUST WANTED OTHER HUNTERS OUT THERE TO KNOW PASS IT ON.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3943 Comments 4 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    it is good to se that you have a friend that can do this for you, wish you the best, where are you from
    Posted January 25th, 2011 at 10:02 AM by Empty The Clip -06 Empty The Clip -06 is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Man that is great. I wish you the best!! GOD BLESS
  3. Old Comment
    FROM JENNINGS
    Posted January 27th, 2011 at 08:42 AM by BIG BOSS MAN BIG BOSS MAN is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks for sharing that testimony. My first passion, too, is spending time with, and serving my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My favorite hobby is bowhunting, and the Lord has given me the privilege of taking a number of good bucks with a bow. But, the thrill of taking a 200+ lb buck with a bow doesn't compare to the thrill of sharing the gospel message of salvation in Jesus Christ. It sounds like you have your priorities right.

It's good to have friends who know how to sacrifice for each another. Actually, that ought to be the norm for a follower of Christ. But, while we remain in this world, we are still in the flesh and our selfishness is difficult to let go of. Your friend's helping you into the woods ahead his personal desire to reach his stand earlier, is a living example of loving and sacrificing for "one another."
    Posted January 29th, 2011 at 07:28 AM by Monster Slayer Monster Slayer is offline