Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Blogs > No. 2

1. Old Comment

Just Talkin'...

Keep up the good work! Not everyone has complaints most of us like everything about the magazine.
    Thanks
  2. Old Comment

More than a website.

great job on the writing man. glad you made it back.
  3. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

There are some nice new and fresh articles here. you can win great prizes here too.

wow gold,led tube,wow gold,wow gold,dofus kamas,wow gold,wow gold
    Posted July 15th, 2011 at 05:21 AM by
  4. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

"Aim of a pro, but the frame of a small vietnamese woman" pahaahaa, you hit the nail on the head there lil buddy.

Great story man, i really enjoyed it!
  5. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

Great story Greg. Thoroughly enjoyed your descriptive writing! Brought back memories of the old days for me.
  6. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

MAN you aint slacking thats a great story! I ENJOYED THE BEEP out of it!
    Posted April 5th, 2011 at 07:28 PM by Cajun_Huntin Cajun_Huntin is offline
  7. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

P.S.S.: Speaking of awesome aim, the first and only time I ever shot a bow, I shot somebody. In the eye. True story. I was 11.

It's a good thing the boy who let me borrow his bow (and who let me shoot him) gave me an arrow made by Nerf.
  8. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

Sweet story! Pranks and practical jokes are always 1. awesome and 2. great ways to learn where the line is

P.S.: I betcha can't go toe-to-toe with a Coonie Girl.
  9. Old Comment

Lessons Learned

A hard lesson is a lesson long remembered. Enjoyed the story, Greg, thanks for sharing.
  10. Old Comment

More than a website.

Your blog was a great read. Glad you made it home safe.
  11. Old Comment

More than a website.

Glad everything worked out.
  12. Old Comment

More than a website.

What an adventure Greg. I'm glad ya'll made it home safely. You are so right--EVERYONE on this site will lend a hand whenever possible.
  13. Old Comment

More than a website.

Wow man. Told you, you should have just stayed another night. Glad ya'll made it ok. Can't wait to hang out again.
    Posted August 16th, 2010 at 10:47 AM by SwampSnyper SwampSnyper is offline
  14. Old Comment

More than a website.

glad you made it home you know i ended up giving deon a case buddy row a case and brandon a case
  15. Old Comment

More than a website.

Yep, you are from Farmerville alright!
  16. Old Comment

May 1, 1991

Greg, that explosion affected so many of us in North LA. My friend Jim Shipp lost his life that day. I was teaching at Bastrop High School and remember the explosion rocking the building and then the alternate route that we had to take to get back to Monroe. Jim's wife ran a feed/tack store in Swartz and I one of my best friends worked there. I was in there when they got the word about Jim.

My friend and I have already talked today about the explosion and how it changed our lives. You are right, it's good to maintain those ties.
  17. Old Comment

B.S. on T.V.

Amen, No.2! I have been hunting with a bow since 1965 and I have never shot at a deer or turkey at over 25 or 30 yds. max. Shows like that make beginning bow hunters with the new powerful bows think that it's ok to shoot at a deer at 50 yds. cause the bow will kill him. I am a firm believer that if you aren't close enough to send an arrow completely through the animal then you should not shoot!
    Posted October 6th, 2009 at 08:32 AM by swampbottom swampbottom is offline
  18. Old Comment

9/11

Guys I have replayed that day in my head a hundered times today. Sitting in Exxon Refinery BR trying to get out the gate and them not letting us go for fear of our safety on the outside!!! WHAT? Man we finally got out and home and the Magnitude set in when I turned on the TV. I have been flooded with emails today of pics of the events and those that followed and I'm proud that after the years past we still remember! Thanks for writing such a good Blog and believe me I will be saying my prayers and the prayers for the ones lost and serving our Great Nation.... God Bless
    Posted September 11th, 2009 at 12:29 PM by Teepagoux Teepagoux is offline
  19. Old Comment

9/11

Well said. I too remember the feeling when it happened. The day has become bitter sweet as my nephew was born on this day 3 years ago. I am always pondering if he will ever grasp this significance of the events that occurred before he was born. Too all that have died and all that serve. GOD BLESS.
    Posted September 11th, 2009 at 10:14 AM by Pineywood_Rooter Pineywood_Rooter is offline
  20. Old Comment

9/11

Yes, I remember also. My wife woke me up and turned on the TV and a few minutes later the second plane hit. My thoughts were of terroism from the beginning. This event effected almost everyone in the world. Freedom is not that same as it was prior to that day. The cost is much higher.

I would like to express my thanks to all the men and women who are protecting our country. My prayers go out to all those effected by the insane act.
    Posted September 11th, 2009 at 07:59 AM by Professor T Professor T is offline