Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Blogs > crosstalker

Rate this Entry

Trailcam with built in call mechanism?

Posted December 28th, 2009 at 09:59 PM by crosstalker

What if there were a trailcam put out by the BB Brand that was also included a versitile programmable game caller? The idea here is to call various animals during certain times of the year, day or night time.

I mean we now have all sort of predetors right, yotes, cougars, plus bears ( not sure if they respond to calling?) Then we could use it for deer , and turkeys also. maybe other game as well?

the advanced Louisiana BB Calling system could also be equipped with certain scents which could be used to see how game respond plus if legal used in hunting day situations during the Rut etc.

Anyway this is kind of a crazy idea , and needs a sanity check by the BB Members. BB may not want to have the BB name assoicated with such a device?

We could also include other calls for other regions such as the BB Moose and Elk call option?? hehe

comments please , my idea here is to see if there are other members interested in helping develop the idea further
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3042 Comments 2 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Great idea, but i think you need tor research what is legal (per LDWF) and what is not. I love the idea of the calling system, but they absolutely must be tailored fit the hunting situation.

I am ready for a predator (bobcat/coyote) system to take few of them on our club!
  2. Old Comment
    Creole,

Thanks and yes I agree with you on the legal aspect of this. Not sure where t ogo with this and don't have a lot of time to research and money t obuild prototype.

What I am hoping for is a group of hunters to help put some thought to this and if it pans out and we sell some , then everyone wins.

Anyway I am open to ideas etc.

Where do you hunt? I have seen your blogs and post , and it looks like you have a nice place and a good time.

thanks
    Posted December 31st, 2009 at 08:17 AM by crosstalker crosstalker is offline