Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Blogs > BigPoppa

Rate this Entry

Change in Livingston Parish

Posted December 2nd, 2010 at 07:52 PM by BigPoppa

For years it was rare to see multiple deer more than once a season that weren't hauling you know what in east Livingston Parish. An enormous impact I believe is the logging that has taken place on and near our lease. I was enraged to say the least when I first found out 1/3 of of the timber would be gone. The fruits of a cooler head prevailing is producing numerous deer at multiple stands with meticulously placed food plots. Undergrowth is abundant and pics show my summer plots are really boosting mass and tine length. If I can figure out how to upload pics tomorrow I will share a few bucks we would take anywhere in La., and they are not hauling you know what !!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3679 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thats great to hear!! I know how it is around there. I'm not too far from there and we got the same problem. I know how a lot of people hunt around there too. Livingston parish hunters have got a bad rep the spreads a long way. I've heard a man from Woodville, MS and another from Canada talk about how people from Livingston Parish have put at whoopin on the deer lol. Good luck to you and your buddies and hope yall have a good season