Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Blogs > No. 2

Rate this Entry

Glad to call Bobby Jindal our governor

Posted March 26th, 2009 at 11:47 AM by No. 2

I am not a person who talks politics but I feel the need to express in my opinion how good a governor we have in Bobby Jindal. In Union Parish there are only two thing that make jobs: Timber and Chicken's and the chicken's were on the short end of the stick in the last few weeks. Pigrim's Pride has a poultry processing plant in Farmerville that is the largest employer in our parish and most surrounding parishes. They said they were going to close the U.P. facility sometime this spring and it would stay down until the price of poutry came back up. Now to put it in perspective, there are serveral farmers who have loans with local banks that are bumping 1 million dollars. If they lose their farms, banks would suffer and it would be very bad for NELA. Gov. Jindal and our State Rep. steped in and help a group from California buy the Farmerville facility and saved our area from no doubt tough times. Like I said before, I don't talk politics for several reason's but I feel the need to say how good of a man we have in Baton Rouge. I know some may disagree and that's your right, but in my opinion he's gonna make a good run for the top spot in 2012.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2349 Comments 1 Edit Tags Email Blog Entry
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I totally agree. I think he is the best governor we have had in at least 50 years. He may not steraighten out all the mess but he will put us on the right path. I hope he does not run for president because LA will lose a great man.
    Posted March 26th, 2009 at 11:58 AM by Professor T Professor T is offline