Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Ball Games, Fights, Athletics, Poker, Etc.

Old December 4th, 2011

I say go back to using both of them and see who has the hot hand then go from there. JJ does not go through his progressions and he's always done that. His running ability does not make up for his lack of passing ability. And all I ever hear about Lee is how he throws off his back foot. WHY does it matter? He's accurate and that's all that matters. As for as Miles is concerned, I love him as our coach but hate the way he's done Lee. If I was Lee in the nat'l championship game and Miles put me in to kneel the ball on the last snap I'd turn and fire a bullet right at his nuts! Lol
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by empty hull View Post
What a slap in Lee's face tonight! I'm sorry, but to be ALLOWED to play the last play and take a knee! What is Les Miles thinking? LSU won but they sure looked pitiful in the first half. Sorry for ranting but I'm just ticked off. Tim
I think that was more of a protection for Jefferson thing. Numerous dirty players take cheap shots when a team is taking a knee. If Les leaves Jefferson in and he gets hurt, then everyone that isn't just pro-Lee would be talking about how stupid he is for leaving Jefferson in. Lose-Lose situation for Les.
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

Jordan Jefferson SUCKS period. He must have naked pictures of Les Miles or something . Always has that deer in the headlights look and cant throw the ball worth a crap in my opinion , what did he throw for like 35 yards or something LMFAO . Huge slap in the face to Lee tonight.
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabeaux View Post
I say go back to using both of them and see who has the hot hand then go from there. JJ does not go through his progressions and he's always done that. His running ability does not make up for his lack of passing ability. And all I ever hear about Lee is how he throws off his back foot. WHY does it matter? He's accurate and that's all that matters. As for as Miles is concerned, I love him as our coach but hate the way he's done Lee. If I was Lee in the nat'l championship game and Miles put me in to kneel the ball on the last snap I'd turn and fire a bullet right at his nuts! Lol
Really?
Comp Att. Yards % Yds./A TD INT Rating
Jarrett Lee 104 167 1306 62.3 7.82 14 3 152.0
Jordan Jefferson 50 83 684 60.2 8.24 6 1 150.9

Looks pretty close to me. If you take it a step further and figure out the average defensive ranking of each opponent Lee played against an average 46th defense (this is not including the FCS school of Northwestern State which would only make it look worse) and Jefferson played against an average 41.4 defense. Of course Lee's rating is higher and I agree for the most part he has the slight edge in passing.

Looking at those stats, it could go either way. But lets now add in rushing stats for both.

Carries Yards Average TD
Jarrett Lee Not listed on the rushing stats
Jordan Jefferson 61 248 4.1 3

Even with the terrible 1st half last night, I would have to pick Jefferson. Do not get me wrong, I hope Zack can be that dominate pro-style QB next year because LSU will still be stacked at RB and the offense will be nearly unstoppable; But Lee just doesn't have that that much of an edge on Jefferson on the passing side.
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
Really?
Comp Att. Yards % Yds./A TD INT Rating
Jarrett Lee 104 167 1306 62.3 7.82 14 3 152.0
Jordan Jefferson 50 83 684 60.2 8.24 6 1 150.9

Looks pretty close to me. If you take it a step further and figure out the average defensive ranking of each opponent Lee played against an average 46th defense (this is not including the FCS school of Northwestern State which would only make it look worse) and Jefferson played against an average 41.4 defense. Of course Lee's rating is higher and I agree for the most part he has the slight edge in passing.

Looking at those stats, it could go either way. But lets now add in rushing stats for both.

Carries Yards Average TD
Jarrett Lee Not listed on the rushing stats
Jordan Jefferson 61 248 4.1 3

Even with the terrible 1st half last night, I would have to pick Jefferson. Do not get me wrong, I hope Zack can be that dominate pro-style QB next year because LSU will still be stacked at RB and the offense will be nearly unstoppable; But Lee just doesn't have that that much of an edge on Jefferson on the passing side.

I would not have thought it was that close!!!

I dont care who QBs, JJ is a better athlete, but if it takes putting Lee in to LIGHT A FIRE UNDER HIS ***, and get the OFFENSE going DO IT!!!

We need to play ALL 4 QUARTERS in the CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!

WE WANT BAMA, GEAUX TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

I agree with that Begnaud. Ibelieve Jefferson is the better athlete, but I would have put Lee in last night in the 1st half.
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

Man I just saw OSU, drummed OU 44-10, When will we see who we are Playing, it might be closer than I thought for OSU to get in. JMO!!!

But we want BAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

officially we will know tonight when the BCS countdown begins at 7:15. but they will milk it since it is so close. my buddy may know when the human polls are released, unless it is super close.
Old December 4th, 2011
Executive Member

I really hope it will be OSU and not Bama. Alabama will be tuff the second time around. I do agree that we will need to be in the game all four quarters to will. Lets face it, this is for the Championship! Geaux Tigers! Tim