Bayou Bucks
Basin Taxidermy Bayou Bucks Gear Blane Normand Memorial Fishing Tourney
Belle Isle





Bayou Bucks Radio

Bayou Bucks Radio
Listen Now


Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests
 


Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Ball Games, Fights, Athletics, Poker, Etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #91  
Old October 22nd, 2012
nannyhunter's Avatar
nannyhunter nannyhunter is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: dry prong la
Posts: 3,839
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is it October YET? View Post
Just like he did last November?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2
evidently your memory is clouded, bama beat em all over the field last nov. only to lose it due to missed field goals. the tigers knew what was coming in the national champ. game and were scared to death.
Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old October 22nd, 2012
vshouse's Avatar
vshouse vshouse is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PT1426 View Post
watched the bama game tonight, LSU has absolutley zero chance of winning that game if they play the way theyve been playin.
And you got all of that by watching them play Tenneessee?? LSU has the defense to stop bama.....offensively...that's the million dollar question.....but this i can tell you Tenneessee's defense is horrible.....they takle worse than the saints!!
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old October 22nd, 2012
vshouse's Avatar
vshouse vshouse is offline
Senior Member
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 297
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nannyhunter View Post
evidently your memory is clouded, bama beat em all over the field last nov. only to lose it due to missed field goals. the tigers knew what was coming in the national champ. game and were scared to death.
Hmmm lets see bama beat LSU all over the field huh??

LSU had 239 yards of offense........Bama had 295 yards offense 56 yard difference

Lsu had 148 yards rushing.......Bama had 96
Lsu had 91 yards passing........Bama had 199
Lsu had 15 first downs..........Bama had 17
LSU had 29:55 top.....bama had 30:06

Where did the beat down all over the field come in????


Ohhhhh that's right....maybe when Saban's dumb *** put his kickers in a position to fail so many times by going for long field goals rather that punting and playing defense! That loss fell sruarely on the great nick Saban!!

And a beatdown it was far from!
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old October 22nd, 2012
sugardad's Avatar
sugardad sugardad is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: parks,la.
Posts: 1,708
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
Yeah but if they had all those OL in that list our QB would probably be fine b/c he would have time to set his feet and throw the ball. He's not a scrambler and throw on the run guy and that is what he is forced to do now.
i understand rc, but being the leader of the team, he just dont look right, he has no fire under his ****. When on the sidelines with his helmet off he looks stoned or samtin. I guess if his recievers would catch more and drop less his confidence would come back, but he doesnt seem to have the desire to motivate, in huddle or on sideline. Defense wise, lsu can handle bamas offense, but our offense better prepare until then. Geaux tigas!
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old October 22nd, 2012
Bowtech82nd's Avatar
Bowtech82nd Bowtech82nd is offline
Banned
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Loranger, La
Posts: 21,777
Blog Entries: 2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshouse View Post
Hmmm lets see bama beat LSU all over the field huh??

LSU had 239 yards of offense........Bama had 295 yards offense 56 yard difference

Lsu had 148 yards rushing.......Bama had 96
Lsu had 91 yards passing........Bama had 199
Lsu had 15 first downs..........Bama had 17
LSU had 29:55 top.....bama had 30:06

Where did the beat down all over the field come in????


Ohhhhh that's right....maybe when Saban's dumb *** put his kickers in a position to fail so many times by going for long field goals rather that punting and playing defense! That loss fell sruarely on the great nick Saban!!

And a beatdown it was far from!
The biggest thing I took from that first game was the look on the LSU players faces as they walked off the field. They knew they stole that win and that they didn't want to play them again. It's why I took all bets on LSU in the National Championship and came out with some nice quib.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #96  
Old October 22nd, 2012
PT1426's Avatar
PT1426 PT1426 is offline
Executive Member
Horn Stars
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Prairieville
Posts: 1,250
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vshouse View Post
And you got all of that by watching them play Tenneessee?? LSU has the defense to stop bama.....offensively...that's the million dollar question.....but this i can tell you Tenneessee's defense is horrible.....they takle worse than the saints!!
You could say i got it from a combination of the past 2 seasons alabama has played which includes an *****wippin handed to lsu in the national championship game. I dont think lsu's offensive struggles this season is a secret unless i'm missing something.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old October 22nd, 2012
Hitman's Avatar
Hitman Hitman is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,613
Blog Entries: 5
Visit Hitman's Facebook Visit Hitman's Twitter Visit Hitman's YouTube
Default

There seems to be some confusion about what happen Nov. 5th 2011 last year. I thought that was cleared up Jan. 9th 2012.

If not;
http://shop.rolltide.com/catalog/pro...hirt_-_Crimson


Regardless, no regular season game will EVER make up for what Saban & Bama did to LSU in the NC Game, and it's a permanent scar b/c LSU will never get the chance to make up for it.......EVER.


All LSU and Fans can do is attempt to forget it ever happen.
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old October 22nd, 2012
Belaire Buck's Avatar
Belaire Buck Belaire Buck is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ville Platte
Posts: 1,653
Visit Belaire Buck's Facebook Visit Belaire Buck's YouTube
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
There seems to be some confusion about what happen Nov. 5th 2011 last year. I thought that was cleared up Jan. 9th 2012.

If not;
http://shop.rolltide.com/catalog/pro...hirt_-_Crimson


Regardless, no regular season game will EVER make up for what Saban & Bama did to LSU in the NC Game, and it's a permanent scar b/c LSU will never get the chance to make up for it.......EVER.


All LSU and Fans can do is attempt to forget it ever happen.
You're right. Can't make up for what happened on 1/9. And it was ugly. No denying that. But it is a permanant scar for the system as a whole. LSU Head to Head winners against Bama on the road. LSU Western Division Champs. LSU SEC Champs. Was Bama better than Okie State? I think so. But was Seattle worse than alot of teams in the NFL when they won there division under .500 and went into the playoffs? No doubt. Point is Bama wasn't the best team in their division much less their conference and the got a chance at the Naty after sitting out the conference championship game while LSU risked losing and being left out. IMO though they were probably the best 1 loss team, they should not have been there.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old October 22nd, 2012
Hitman's Avatar
Hitman Hitman is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,613
Blog Entries: 5
Visit Hitman's Facebook Visit Hitman's Twitter Visit Hitman's YouTube
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belaire Buck View Post
You're right. Can't make up for what happened on 1/9. And it was ugly. No denying that. But it is a permanant scar for the system as a whole. LSU Head to Head winners against Bama on the road. LSU Western Division Champs. LSU SEC Champs. Was Bama better than Okie State? I think so. But was Seattle worse than alot of teams in the NFL when they won there division under .500 and went into the playoffs? No doubt. Point is Bama wasn't the best team in their division much less their conference and the got a chance at the Naty after sitting out the conference championship game while LSU risked losing and being left out. IMO though they were probably the best 1 loss team, they should not have been there.
I agree and like I said, it'll never happen again, so that goes to show it should have never happen to begin with.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old October 22nd, 2012
Bowtech82nd's Avatar
Bowtech82nd Bowtech82nd is offline
Banned
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Loranger, La
Posts: 21,777
Blog Entries: 2
Default

I would have liked to see Bama play Okie St for the right to play LSU in the championship.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:49 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
Copyright 2012, Limelight Productions, LLC
 

Copyright © Bayou Bucks. All Rights Reserved.
Website by Louisiana Web Design