Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Ball Games, Fights, Athletics, Poker, Etc.

Old September 29th, 2013
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by "J" View Post
Understand what ur sayin Tigerfan and your points are well taken just diagree with the goal being to go undefeated. Dont get me wrong they coach to win every week but I don't believe that they are paid to go undefeated (although what they are paid is rediculous lol) I believe it is the goal of the athletic director to win conference championships and like you stated we are still on track to do that. Your right about georgia losing the same amount of guy as us but they didnt look good either until crunch time but i guess that is what counts. Was a great college football game nonetheless. Anyway we got MISS St this saturday and the team (and us fans) really need to get over this loss quick cause this is a classic "trap game" for the tigers. Think they will and come out with the victory and continue to be undefeated in the west.
I don't think we disagree, just think we are stating it different ways. I don't think anyone should be fired for losing one game, but as you stated they coach to win each game. The goal of teams of this caliber should always be going undefeated. Of course, if all these teams play each other every year, well then someone is going to come up short of their goal. I don't think this means they failed, just came up short.
Old September 29th, 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
I don't think we disagree, just think we are stating it different ways. I don't think anyone should be fired for losing one game, but as you stated they coach to win each game. The goal of teams of this caliber should always be going undefeated. Of course, if all these teams play each other every year, well then someone is going to come up short of their goal. I don't think this means they failed, just came up short.
Yea i def don't think LSU should "settle" for an SEC west title when they are at a point with their program where National Championships are realistic and I think that is what your saying as well. Which for most schools outside the sec means going undfeated. In the SEC it has been proven that a one or even two loss team can get in so I think the ultimate goal is still achievable. I hope they can use this heartbreaker as motivation sort like Tim Tebow did in Florida the year they won one of the championships. Zack is playing well on the field but that is only half of it. He needs to step up and be the leader of this team at practice/in the locker room and he needs to do it now if they want a title
Old September 29th, 2013
Banned

We can have a frosty beverage and roll on now.
Old September 29th, 2013
Horn Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Unprovable statements are always easy to say
It's an unprovable statement but its an educated one. I knew LSU couldn't stop him from running 200 yards. I was just hoping we would be able to stop him from getting in the end zone. Fate twisted the mans leg and helped us out. That's all I'm saying. Lol
Old September 29th, 2013
Banned

Grab a frosty one slims and let er eat.
Sponsored Links