Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Ball Games, Fights, Athletics, Poker, Etc.

Old October 14th, 2013
Board of Directors
Visit Hitman's Facebook Visit Hitman's Twitter Visit Hitman's YouTube

Also, to Sean Peyton.

The mindset should be
"SCORE A TOUCHDOWN EVERY TIME YOU TOUCH THE BALL!"

Never, ever should it be,
let's see if we can run out the clock.......

never....

Brees Post game> http://www.neworleanssaints.com/medi...8-e98a5df3e8e3
Old October 14th, 2013
Executive Member
Bounty Hunters
Visit Choupic's YouTube

I don't think there's a definition of a saints fan but I can tell ya , if you don't take up for the saints and blame the refs and or weather when they lose , you not a saints fan and never was . I'm 41 yrs old and never have owned a play saints football helmet when I was a kid or a jersey for that matter . All we had was cut off blue jean shorts and barefooted football games , with mud between our toes ! Lol

Heck yeah we would have won if the dang ref would have done their job on the last play of the game !

WHO DAT !

Ps : my older sister called me on the phone , crying when she found out the saints were going to the Super Bowl ! Lol
Old October 14th, 2013
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
What kind of fan am I? Hmmmmmmm? I'm the 12 year old kid playing football in the back yard wearing my Saints helmet and jersey like every other Louisiana kid did back in the early 70's. I'm the die hard Saints fan that was dropped on his head year after year after year. I was also a moderate Grenn Bay Packer fan back in th 60's when Bart Starr was the hero of the day. One season I watched the Saints lose five straight games when they only needed one to make the playoffs. I watched a hurt Aaron Brooks laugh as he left the field while a young QB by the name of Jake Delhomme ( A Louisiana Boy!) sat the bench. The next season Delhomme took the Panthers to the super bowl. Sooooooo, I swore off of the Saints. I am no longer a Saints fan! I watch the games objectively. I am ok with it whether they win or lose. I have no emotional ties to them anymore. I find it much more enjoyable to watch them play a good game whether they win or lose. Either way, it doesn't bother me. What I have learned, is how terrible a loser that Saints fans have become. The Saints are 5-1. That's a great start! But the officials didn't beat the Saints on Sunday. The Saints beat the Saints! I won't even give the Patriots any credit for the win. After all, Brady only got it right 1 out of 3 times. They've got a tough few weeks ahead. Ya better hang on to all that anger! Lol!
I think it's important to differentiate between the types of Saints fans. There are new (mostly post-Katrina) Saints fans, and then there are the long time Saints fans who remember/know the Delhomme situation, Blake, Deuce, Brooks, Mora, Dome Patrol, etc. Now, I'm only 23 years old, but when I was a kid, my grandma and I would go sit outside Delchamps on weekends we couldn't make games and have to give our tickets away because no one would buy them during the blackouts. These types of Saints fans remember how close the Saints were to LEAVING New Orleans right before Katrina. To a lot of people, unfortunately, the Saints didn't matter before Katrina. To some others, they did.
Old October 14th, 2013
Board of Directors
Visit Hitman's Facebook Visit Hitman's Twitter Visit Hitman's YouTube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupic View Post
I don't think there's a definition of a saints fan but I can tell ya , if you don't take up for the saints and blame the refs and or weather when they lose , you not a saints fan and never was . I'm 41 yrs old and never have owned a play saints football helmet when I was a kid or a jersey for that matter . All we had was cut off blue jean shorts and barefooted football games , with mud between our toes ! Lol

Heck yeah we would have won if the dang ref would have done their job on the last play of the game !

WHO DAT !

Ps : my older sister called me on the phone , crying when she found out the saints were going to the Super Bowl ! Lol
**** Yea!

I still get chills and lose my breathe when I just merely listen to this...

and I lost my voice when this happen! *VOLUME WARNING*

Old October 14th, 2013
Executive Member
Bounty Hunters
Visit Choupic's YouTube

That's right Hitman . **** Froze over that day for sure ! I remember it well ! Lol

You have the saints or aints for 40 years and they've had losing seasons for 40 yrs but you stick with them and make excuses for them , and blame the refs , weather and extra terrestrials and say the same thing at the end of each year , " oh we gonna have a good team next year "! Lol that's when you know you part of the who dat nation .

And then one day , it all happens , you find out we going to the Super Bowl ! How sweet it was ! Lol Man that was awesome ! I mean , for 40 years we lost ! And it couldn't have happened at a better time too right after Katrina . Everybody was in a good mood , even enemies were high fiving . It really lifted up a depressed community and brought a lot of people together . Talk about proud to be a saints fan then ! heck after that everybody was a saints fan ! Haha

Oh well we going back this year too ! So all y'all haters , get ready cause we gon drive the tractor back around so y'all can jump back on the wagon again this year ! Lol
Sponsored Links