Bayou Bucks
Basin Taxidermy Bayou Bucks Gear Blane Normand Memorial Fishing Tourney
Belle Isle





Bayou Bucks Radio

Bayou Bucks Radio
Listen Now


Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests
 


Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Ball Games, Fights, Athletics, Poker, Etc.

View Poll Results: Super Bowl Winner?
Denver 45 83.33%
Seattle 9 16.67%
Voters: 54. You must be logged in to vote in this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #51  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Widebacks's Avatar
Widebacks Widebacks is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Mamou
Posts: 3,075
Visit Widebacks's Facebook Visit Widebacks's YouTube
Default

I wonder who Poo Poo is rooting for?


http://youtu.be/w3MS8CICbGc
Reply With Quote
  #52  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Smalls Smalls is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southeast LA
Posts: 2,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupic View Post
Sorry guys but Seattle will beat Denver like a rented mule . Manning will be scratching his lopsided head wondering how the heck they lost so bad .
I'm with reggoh here. Seattle is not going to beat Denver by 20 points. Their offense isn't that good, and Denver's defense isn't that bad. Even if weather is a factor and hampers the Denver Passing Attack, they still have a pretty decent run game.

I really don't think either side is going to run away with it, but I don't necessarily think it will be a 1 or 2 point game either. I could see Seattle by a Touchdown or Denver by 10 or 14 points. I really don't know. It's a toss up, I just think with Manning behind center, Denver is tough to beat.

Plus, has anyone considered that his BROTHER plays in that stadium year round? If anyone knows that stadium, its Eli. Sure, he's not the greatest QB, but inside knowledge will help. And I would put money on it that the brothers are talking about it. You might never hear either one of them say they did, but they will.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Choupic's Avatar
Choupic Choupic is offline
Executive Member
Bounty Hunters
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southeast
Posts: 3,664
Blog Entries: 1
Visit Choupic's YouTube
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggoh View Post
How much are you thinking Seattle will win by?

"Beaten like a rented mule" and "lost so bad" makes me think 20-25 points at least... I don't think Seattle will even score 25 points against Denver... that doesn't mean they won't win... because if weather does play a factor it could be a low scoring game... but to say that Seattle is that much better than Denver is pretty bold on your part.
Seattle will jump on an early lead ... Lynch will break loose a couple times early in the game , then manning will do his part to get his team back in it and will get close in the last quarter but seattles "best there is" defensive back will intercept and kneel it to run the clock out on the broncos .

Seattle 31 Denver 24 ... Game over !
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Hitman's Avatar
Hitman Hitman is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,613
Blog Entries: 5
Visit Hitman's Facebook Visit Hitman's Twitter Visit Hitman's YouTube
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggoh View Post
I think this will be a pretty good game but I think Denver will win and here are my reasons:

Peyton Manning is the best there is at putting his team in the right situation on almost every play... Seattle's defense is #1 for a reason and I think they will give him some troubles but he will adjust and figure it out... They will score enough to win the game.

Denver's defense is having an excellent playoff run... Last week all we heard about was how NE was a power running team and LeGarrette Blount... Final Stat - 5 rushes for 6 yds... strong effort. I know Marshawn is WAY better than Blount but I think the NE Offensive line was playing about as well as any coming to the Broncos game and they got smashed!! Denver will win that trench warfare and hold the Skittle man under 100 yds. If Denver can hold Marshawn in check like I believe they can they should have no problems with Doug Baldwin and Golden Tate (There is a reason they are the #3 and #4 receivers on that team)

Final Prediction - Denver 27 Seattle 19

Good Post!
Reply With Quote
  #55  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Smalls Smalls is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southeast LA
Posts: 2,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggoh View Post
I think this will be a pretty good game but I think Denver will win and here are my reasons:

Peyton Manning is the best there is at putting his team in the right situation on almost every play... Seattle's defense is #1 for a reason and I think they will give him some troubles but he will adjust and figure it out... They will score enough to win the game.

Denver's defense is having an excellent playoff run... Last week all we heard about was how NE was a power running team and LeGarrette Blount... Final Stat - 5 rushes for 6 yds... strong effort. I know Marshawn is WAY better than Blount but I think the NE Offensive line was playing about as well as any coming to the Broncos game and they got smashed!! Denver will win that trench warfare and hold the Skittle man under 100 yds. If Denver can hold Marshawn in check like I believe they can they should have no problems with Doug Baldwin and Golden Tate (There is a reason they are the #3 and #4 receivers on that team)

Final Prediction - Denver 27 Seattle 19
Apparently I've missed something--why is Marshawn the Skittle Man?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #56  
Old January 22nd, 2014
reggoh's Avatar
reggoh reggoh is offline
Senior Member
Horn Stars
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Iowa, LA
Posts: 1,402
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smalls View Post
Apparently I've missed something--why is Marshawn the Skittle Man?
Apparently he loves Skittles and has been eating them before games since he was in Pop Warner... his mom would give them to him and say they were his Power Pellets. They were buying them by the case when he was in college.

He was videotaped eating them on the sidelines after scoring TD's in some games and the fans caught on and started Showering him with Skittles after he scored... it obviously has blown up from there... haha.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Smalls Smalls is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southeast LA
Posts: 2,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by reggoh View Post
Apparently he loves Skittles and has been eating them before games since he was in Pop Warner... his mom would give them to him and say they were his Power Pellets. They were buying them by the case when he was in college.

He was videotaped eating them on the sidelines after scoring TD's in some games and the fans caught on and started Showering him with Skittles after he scored... it obviously has blown up from there... haha.
lmao, well, I guess nicknames have been given for worse reasons.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Hitman's Avatar
Hitman Hitman is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lake Charles
Posts: 3,613
Blog Entries: 5
Visit Hitman's Facebook Visit Hitman's Twitter Visit Hitman's YouTube
Default

Dude you seriously didn't know about Lynch and skittles?

I guess you really don't watch much football. Wow!
I thought you were joking.
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old January 22nd, 2014
Smalls Smalls is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Southeast LA
Posts: 2,436
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman View Post
Dude you seriously didn't know about Lynch and skittles?

I guess you really don't watch much football. Wow!
I thought you were joking.
Just because I don't know a man's nickname, doesn't mean I don't watch football. Good grief. I'm pretty sure somewhere along the line I did say I don't watch much REGULAR SEASON NFL football. I watch college ball more than anything.

I've watched every playoff game this year. What does not knowing a nickname have to do with not watching football? It's not like the name is on the jersey.

Geez.
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old January 22nd, 2014
reggoh's Avatar
reggoh reggoh is offline
Senior Member
Horn Stars
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Iowa, LA
Posts: 1,402
Default

I guess technically his nickname is Beast Mode...

But the whole Skittles thing is pretty funny... Big grizzly thug looking dude with dreadlocks and gold teeth on the sidelines eating candy... ROFL
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:03 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
Copyright 2012, Limelight Productions, LLC
 

Copyright © Bayou Bucks. All Rights Reserved.
Website by Louisiana Web Design