Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Sportsman's Market > Swap-A-Hunt

Swap-A-Hunt Deer-4-Duck, Fishing-4-Deer, Etc.

Old November 4th, 2014
Executive Member
Default let me shoot your hogs!

Hog Problem? No Problem... If you want to get rid of some hogs, but cant make it out to your lease as much as youd like, message me and maybe we can work out a deal.
Old November 18th, 2014
Horn Stars

Dang man. You running for public office? Or are you selling used cars? Lol
Old November 19th, 2014
Executive Member

Nope, just know that some people dont care for hogs, and Id offer up my time. Any other questions?
Old November 19th, 2014
Horn Stars

Do you clean windows?
Old November 20th, 2014
Executive Member

Nah, I let those toothless people from Lake Charles do that kinda work lol.

Look I dont know if youre serious or not but you sure have made it a point to single me out and troll me, all because you disagree with my way of thinking. If youre joking I get it, no hard feelings but if youre really serious about having some kind of thing against me just remember that the internet isnt a shield from real life.

Happy Hunting and enjoy your Thanksgiving.
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2014
Horn Stars

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjleger337 View Post

Look I dont know if youre serious or not but you sure have made it a point to single me out and troll me, all because you disagree with my way of thinking. If youre joking I get it, no hard feelings but if youre really serious about having some kind of thing against me just remember that the internet isnt a shield from real life.

I haven't singled you out or trolled you in any way. And I was joking. In fact my next post was gonna be a pm to you telling you where you could shoot some hogs on public land. And if we disagreed on something I dont remember. It dang sure didnt cause no hard feelings. I cant remember names much less used id's on here when there are so many and so many alike. But remember this, that internet isnt a shield from real life statement, if thats a threat, than that goes both ways.
Old November 21st, 2014
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom 003 View Post
I haven't singled you out or trolled you in any way. And I was joking. In fact my next post was gonna be a pm to you telling you where you could shoot some hogs on public land. And if we disagreed on something I dont remember. It dang sure didnt cause no hard feelings. I cant remember names much less used id's on here when there are so many and so many alike. But remember this, that internet isnt a shield from real life statement, if thats a threat, than that goes both ways.
no man that wasnt a threat, this is why the internet is bad sometimes. people just tend to get online and say things without thinking, and thats what i was assuming you were doing. you cant get a feel for what the person means by just looking at some text on a screen sometimes. im not here or ever will be here to make enemies, we were just having some heated discussions on other threads and it felt like you may have gotten a little upset with some of my views, so i thought you were following me around here thats all. sorry for my part of the misunderstanding and no hard feelings. also been cutting back on the snuff and ive noticed i been real short with people lately so im sure that had alot to do with it too haha.
Old November 21st, 2014
Executive Member
Backstrap Bloodhounds

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjleger337 View Post

He's just picking on you cause he likes you hahaha

Good luck with finding a place to kill hogs! Everybody says them want em dead but pretty much no one is going to let someone they don't know come kill "their" hogs...
Old November 21st, 2014
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublej View Post
He's just picking on you cause he likes you hahaha

Good luck with finding a place to kill hogs! Everybody says them want em dead but pretty much no one is going to let someone they don't know come kill "their" hogs...
Hahaha

Yeah, I thought it was worth a shot since so many people talk about how they want em dead. I might also add that I have a friend who traps and collars hogs and uses them as Judas hogs to give up the colony and give you info on their movements.

We have so many on our lease its rediculous, craziest thing but we cant get one in the traps.. no idea why.
Old November 21st, 2014
Horn Stars

Its all good man. No hard feelings here.