Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Louisiana Hunting > Turkey Hunting

Turkey Hunting The Most Challenging Game

Closed Thread

Old April 14th, 2019
Board of Directors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phillipshunt View Post
So youíve killed 7 Gobblers lol 13 years ago...not impressed. The only people Iíve insulted are those that are sloppy hunters and idiots.Yall are telling on yourself by getting mad about it lol. If youíve read the other posts thereís a few people that agreed with what I posted, maybe not agreed with how I worded it but with the sloppy tactics people are using. I donít care about any of your feelings and will not try to phrase my posts as not to upset anyone.
And the post I made is 100% true. Posting a picture of a dead Gobbler wouldnít make it anymore or less so. The whole reason for this thread was to maybe educate a couple of the morons that might read it, to why there not having any success, the fact that a couple of you got your feelings hurt is only a bonus lol.
PS Tennessee is loaded with Turkeys and the state has all the roads gated. Iíve seen only a few people in the woods this week and non of them was fat lol. Hard to be fat walking in these mountains ,Turkey hunting paradise. PM me your phone number and Iíll text you a load of dead Gobbler pics lol
7 birds in 6 years. As I said, Katrina destroyed the Bogue Chitto for turkey.

Yeah, post up a picture of your kill with a 2019 turkey tag on it or its fiction.

Love how you assume how everyone who disagrees with you is either stupid, dumb, idiotic, moronic, or fat. You're a loser.
Old April 14th, 2019
Board of Directors

6 years old in 1986, when we were rolling them over.

And this is who will pay our social security. Good thing have IRA and State pension.
Old April 14th, 2019
Banned

Here you go, so it’s official your fat and stupid and someone was honking his horn in the middle of a food plot opening morning a mile from this sign. It also confirms that idiots are driving up and down every trail in Kisatchie until they have shut the turkeys down completely.
No matter how dumb you are I still don’t see how a picture of this dead Gobbler comfirms what any idiot that hunts public land can clearly see lol.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	BCBCC507-4144-48D8-B4F5-FCB0183C4001.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	29.0 KB
ID:	103328  
Old April 14th, 2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamplighter View Post
6 years old in 1986, when we were rolling them over.

And this is who will pay our social security. Good thing have IRA and State pension.
Man you just canít let that 1986 go can you? And what can you please tell me does my complete contempt for you fat lazy Coon***** wannabe Turkey hunters have to do with your social security check?
Old April 14th, 2019
Banned

Iím headed back to camp and the cell service is spotty so if your to stupid to understand what I posted Iíll clear it up in a day or two when I head back to town lol
Sponsored Links
Old April 14th, 2019
Board of Directors

Quote:
Here you go, so itís official your fat and stupid and someone was honking his horn in the middle of a food plot opening morning a mile from this sign. It also confirms that idiots are driving up and down every trail in Kisatchie until they have shut the turkeys down completely.
No matter how dumb you are I still donít see how a picture of this dead Gobbler comfirms what any idiot that hunts public land can clearly see lol.
I think you've forgot to take your meds at some point. Your story seemed too perfectly tailored to your self righteous BS. Which is why I asked for a picture of the turkey, but you're right this picture doesn't prove your story is true. It just a picture of a dead turkey.

30 post total and only 8 of them didn't put someone down.

Tell your mom hi for me.
Old April 14th, 2019
Board of Directors

I am not of French discent. I am in shape ; able to keep up with Orion.
I am part Jefferson Parish suburb, part piney woods Florida parishes.
We tend to lean slightly red neck.

Being 6 when the peeps you insult were getting it done, before TV hunters came, disqualifies you to judge these peeps. You cannot ever catch up either, we age proportionally.

In our world, being new at a job workplace, hobby, whatever, you are new. You remain conservative in your opinions because you have not put in your time yet. And the much ahead of you peeps, such as this case here, you can never catch up. You can only insult and compete with similar heirarcheryed people.
Old April 14th, 2019
Board of Directors

Quote:
Man you just canít let that 1986 go can you? And what can you please tell me does my complete contempt for you fat lazy Coon***** wannabe Turkey hunters have to do with your social security check?
Because the money you'll pay into Social Security, after you get a job and finally move out of your mom's house, will go to fund Lamp's Social Security checks. I figured a person with such a high intellect as you proclaim to have would've understood that......
Old April 15th, 2019
Executive Member

Boy did this thread take a turn!

Not to say that I am surprised given the combatants, but geez people!
Old April 15th, 2019
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by docadams View Post

Tell your mom hi for me.
Mom says hi back. She said her and the other nurses in the ER got a good laugh when you and your boyfriend came in to get those stitches in your butt. She also said to make sure you take all the antibiotics so you donít get an infection.
Tell Lamplighter I make plenty of money and pay a lot of taxes so his SS check will be enough to keep him in diapers and insure drinks.
Closed Thread