Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Louisiana Hunting > Deer Hunting

Deer Hunting Louisiana's Elite Deer Hunting Community

Old August 21st, 2012
Banned
Thumbs down Buck commander

I just watched willie bow hunt on bow only property.. He watched big buck far oof couldnt take... So he brought his rifle against the land owners wishes and then blew it going to take a dump ..and had to advertise that on the show... Really ??
Whats outdoor TV coming to....
Old August 21st, 2012
Banned
Visit Cajun_Huntin's Facebook

Same thing that realality TV does man its all fake now because of RATINGS what can they do to get YOU talking about it so that more people go watch it just to see what YOUR talking about! Thats how they all work now its very sad but works because if its good people will talk about it and if its BAD EVEN MORE people will talk about it so they get their word out either way !
Old August 21st, 2012
Board of Directors
Sinister Souls

A lot of the "hunting shows" are getting more into the reality and what's going on in camp, etc. I know it takes a lot of time and effort to produce a 30 minute show and with all the commercial and sponsor advertisement, that 30 probably goes to about 20 minutes, then if they are not seeing a lot of deer to get footage or kills, that 20 goes to about 10 or 15, so they are looking for anything to fill up some space and to get attention, people talking about the show, etc.....
Old August 21st, 2012
Executive Member
Bayou State Boneheads

It was probably different hunts and edited all together. I've been told that videoed hunts are largely filmed before and after the hunt and on different days...not sure if that is true, but I often wonder. How can the guy behind the video film you drawing back from in front of you then seconds later be behind you filming the shot?
Old August 21st, 2012
Board of Directors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qrole View Post
It was probably different hunts and edited all together. I've been told that videoed hunts are largely filmed before and after the hunt and on different days...not sure if that is true, but I often wonder. How can the guy behind the video film you drawing back from in front of you then seconds later be behind you filming the shot?
The draw back of a bow or aiming of a rifle is just about always after the shot if the deer is filmed being shot. Either that or they have something like a go pro strapped to the tree just focused on them with a camera man filming the actual kill shot.
Sponsored Links
Old August 21st, 2012
Board of Directors
Visit Grocerygetter's Facebook

This Is why I can't wait for Widowmaker TV !!! He's one ugly SOB and really dont have a face made for TV but "it's not your daddy's Huntin show" !!!
Old August 21st, 2012
Executive Member
Upper Management
Visit deerkiller's Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaginCagin View Post
The draw back of a bow or aiming of a rifle is just about always after the shot if the deer is filmed being shot. Either that or they have something like a go pro strapped to the tree just focused on them with a camera man filming the actual kill shot.
There's a few shows where I've seen a go pro strapped to a tree. So that might be how they getting it now. I watched some show a few years back where they actually showed the hunter and camera man going back to the stand to reenact the aiming or drawing of the bow.
Old August 21st, 2012
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerkiller View Post
There's a few shows where I've seen a go pro strapped to a tree. So that might be how they getting it now. I watched some show a few years back where they actually showed the hunter and camera man going back to the stand to reenact the aiming or drawing of the bow.
Yeah the reenactments always take place for the extra video and maybe not so good shots of this or that... I totally get the extra footage part of videoing...

My Thing is about the quality of substance in the shows. Comon Willie!!! Phil should put a boot in your butt for putting out such trash!!
But then again they are from West Monroe>!>!>!>!>! Almost a ""Balcomite""..

just saying......
Old August 21st, 2012
Board of Directors
Visit WhitetailFreak's Facebook Visit WhitetailFreak's YouTube

You just need to get a job and quit watching tv!!!! Lol lord I apologize
Old August 21st, 2012
Widowmaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grocerygetter View Post
This Is why I can't wait for Widowmaker TV !!! He's one ugly SOB and really dont have a face made for TV but "it's not your daddy's Huntin show" !!!
AMEN to that !!!.....lol