Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Sportsman's Market > Club Finder

Club Finder New Leases and Memberships

Old August 26th, 2015
Board of Directors

If this douche canoe is hustling people from out-of-state, the FBI should be all over it.

What I suggest is every person who was ripped off call the FBI local office in New Orleans: 2901 Leon C. Simon Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70126
Phone: (504) 816-3000

And file a formal complaint. I'm guessing if enough people start calling the FBI will sting him and the rest as they say would be history.

My 2 ct.
Old August 26th, 2015

You've got my phone # EAP and I'm all in to take him DOWN

HUNTERS BEWARE as he has a few partners scamming with him on this site too if you here Pat with KIMPAT HANG the Canoe up fast!!!!!
Old September 18th, 2015

It a local matter and doesn't fall in their court Small claim court only place to go and without 2-4 more people cost and time out of my league
Lesson Learned and swear I'll never let that man post here or other site as long as I draw breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by docadams View Post
If this douche canoe is hustling people from out-of-state, the FBI should be all over it.

What I suggest is every person who was ripped off call the FBI local office in New Orleans: 2901 Leon C. Simon Boulevard
New Orleans, LA 70126
Phone: (504) 816-3000

And file a formal complaint. I'm guessing if enough people start calling the FBI will sting him and the rest as they say would be history.

My 2 ct.
Old November 29th, 2015
Default Stay on Guard for KIMPAT SCAM man

HUNTERS Beware

Stay on Guard for KIMPAT SCAM don't belive the BS
Old December 30th, 2015

Sorry to read that there still are people out there feeding on hunters. I guess Hunters Beware is true. I'll keep eye out and report any adds or people that support this CON-MAN as I'm sure there some that will defend KIMPAT
Sponsored Links
Old March 7th, 2016
Default BEWARE HUNTERS

If anyone named Pat or Corbin contact you be warned that they will take your money and never follow through on any promises!! They also use this name and website, avoid at all cost. 'KimPat Hunting and fishing adventures' - See more at: http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lp....2OHstBFz.dpuf
Old June 14th, 2016
Default Stay Ware and BeWare Pat or Corbin with KIMPA

If anyone named Pat or Corbin contact you be warned that they will take your money and never follow through on any promises!! They also use this name and website, avoid at all cost. 'KimPat Hunting and fishing adventures' - See more at: http://www.louisianasportsman.com/lp....2OHstBFz.dpuf
Old September 7th, 2016
Default They still out there beware all hunters!!!!

If anyone named Pat or Corbin contact you be warned that they will take your money and never follow through on promises!!
They also use this name and website, avoid at all cost.
'KimPat Hunting and fishing adventures'

They operate mostly around Tangipahoa Parish but do have lands around the state. They are great sales men and make their yearly income by being land brokers. Whoever has the money gets the land and usually not good land because the last lease holder knows he may not get it again.
Was shown 4 tracts of land last year before season and by the time to get stands set up 1 tract and part of second tract had been leased to individuals. There was no refund so over 25 people hunted 3 tracts of land equal to about 800 acres.. Be warned.... Don't get taken...
Old December 12th, 2016
Default HUNTERS BEWARE KIMPAT Adventures

If anyone named Pat or Corbin contact you be warned that they will take your money and never follow through on promises!!

They operate mostly around Tangipahoa Parish but do have lands around the state. They are great sales men and make their yearly income by being land brokers. Whoever has the money gets the land and usually not good land because the last lease holder knows he may not get it again.
Was shown 4 tracts of land last year before season and by the time to get stands set up 1 tract and part of second tract had been leased to individuals. There was no refund so over 25 people hunted 3 tracts of land equal to about 800 acres.. Be warned.... Don't get taken...
Old December 16th, 2016
Executive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAAMULE View Post

That's all you got? Your quoting Pathfinder verbatim!