Bayou Bucks
Basin Taxidermy Bayou Bucks Gear Blane Normand Memorial Fishing Tourney
Belle Isle





Bayou Bucks Radio

Bayou Bucks Radio
Listen Now


Run-N-Gun DVD Trailer

ORDER NOW

Louisiana Hunting Land
Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests
 


Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Sports Talk

Sports Talk Ball Games, Fights, Athletics, Poker, Etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old January 20th, 2012
BayouRunner's Avatar
BayouRunner BayouRunner is offline
Executive Member
Bad Country Snipers
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Denham Springs
Posts: 3,932
Default

Guess I'm ignorant. Didn't know they even had a term for it (tea bagging). Man times have changed!
I can hear the conversation between him and the judge now "But I was just tea bagging him sir"
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old January 20th, 2012
Thunderhead's Avatar
Thunderhead Thunderhead is offline
Chairman
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alexandria/Pineville, LA
Posts: 14,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
Not that it makes it any better or worse but this is a 32 year old, married with child, college graduate. are y'all a fan of the "she had it coming" rape defense? Worse things happen everyday, but that doesn't excuse this behavior.
No it doesn't but it's already gotten blown out of proportion. The guy was teabagged, not rapped. You can't compare the two. I think the judge has already shown the level of crime we are looking at when he posted a $10, 000 bond. He'll get convicted, as he should, and he'll pay the penalty but it won't be near what some of the folks are wishing on him. Alot of the over the top penalty suggestions are because it was a Alabama fan doing it to a LSU fan.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old January 20th, 2012
firecapt186's Avatar
firecapt186 firecapt186 is offline
Board of Directors
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walker, La
Posts: 3,298
Visit firecapt186's Facebook
Default

It's probably a good thing there wasn't all these high tech phones in my early years at the fire dept. Back then, if a group of them would go out and one got wasted, they'd drop by a FS and throw him on the couch and head back out. Heaven be it that the crew on duty make a run and see him laying on the couch. He'd wake up with his pants pulled down to his ankles, marks-a-lot goatee, mustache and eyebrows and K-Y smeared all over his backside. No telling what else they'd done to the poor guy before we came in to relieve them.

In this case, the guy used really poor judgement in public, I doubt you would have gotten even a fireman to do something that stupid
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old January 20th, 2012
Thunderhead's Avatar
Thunderhead Thunderhead is offline
Chairman
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alexandria/Pineville, LA
Posts: 14,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecapt186 View Post
It's probably a good thing there wasn't all these high tech phones in my early years at the fire dept. Back then, if a group of them would go out and one got wasted, they'd drop by a FS and throw him on the couch and head back out. Heaven be it that the crew on duty make a run and see him laying on the couch. He'd wake up with his pants pulled down to his ankles, marks-a-lot goatee, mustache and eyebrows and K-Y smeared all over his backside. No telling what else they'd done to the poor guy before we came in to relieve them.

In this case, the guy used really poor judgement in public, I doubt you would have gotten even a fireman to do something that stupid
"In public" is one of the main issues here. Had this happened in a fire station, locker room, or frat house, it would be laughed at and forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old January 20th, 2012
TigerFanatic1's Avatar
TigerFanatic1 TigerFanatic1 is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Winnsboro, LA
Posts: 1,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderhead View Post
No it doesn't but it's already gotten blown out of proportion. The guy was teabagged, not rapped. You can't compare the two. I think the judge has already shown the level of crime we are looking at when he posted a $10, 000 bond. He'll get convicted, as he should, and he'll pay the penalty but it won't be near what some of the folks are wishing on him. Alot of the over the top penalty suggestions are because it was a Alabama fan doing it to a LSU fan.
I don't agree with life, but at minimum he should have to register and live with his decision. I agree rape is worse in the eyes of man, but if a 18 year old high school senior has consensual sex with a 16 year old junior he/she must register.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #26  
Old January 20th, 2012
Thunderhead's Avatar
Thunderhead Thunderhead is offline
Chairman
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alexandria/Pineville, LA
Posts: 14,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
I don't agree with life, but at minimum he should have to register and live with his decision. I agree rape is worse in the eyes of man, but if a 18 year old high school senior has consensual sex with a 16 year old junior he/she must register.
Well, IMO the consentual sex issue is wrong too. Neither them or a teabagger should be listed as a sexual criminal.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old January 20th, 2012
triple duece's Avatar
triple duece triple duece is online now
Chairman
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: SE Louisiana
Posts: 10,283
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecapt186 View Post
It's probably a good thing there wasn't all these high tech phones in my early years at the fire dept. Back then, if a group of them would go out and one got wasted, they'd drop by a FS and throw him on the couch and head back out. Heaven be it that the crew on duty make a run and see him laying on the couch. He'd wake up with his pants pulled down to his ankles, marks-a-lot goatee, mustache and eyebrows and K-Y smeared all over his backside. No telling what else they'd done to the poor guy before we came in to relieve them.

In this case, the guy used really poor judgement in public, I doubt you would have gotten even a fireman to do something that stupid
Say it aint so? lmao
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old January 20th, 2012
TigerFanatic1's Avatar
TigerFanatic1 TigerFanatic1 is offline
Executive Member
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Winnsboro, LA
Posts: 1,348
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by firecapt186 View Post
It's probably a good thing there wasn't all these high tech phones in my early years at the fire dept. Back then, if a group of them would go out and one got wasted, they'd drop by a FS and throw him on the couch and head back out. Heaven be it that the crew on duty make a run and see him laying on the couch. He'd wake up with his pants pulled down to his ankles, marks-a-lot goatee, mustache and eyebrows and K-Y smeared all over his backside. No telling what else they'd done to the poor guy before we came in to relieve them.

In this case, the guy used really poor judgement in public, I doubt you would have gotten even a fireman to do something that stupid
These things are not the same as putting your nasty nut sack in someone's face and proceed to hunching . Marks a lot is a prank, teabagging is sexual battery.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old January 20th, 2012
Thunderhead's Avatar
Thunderhead Thunderhead is offline
Chairman
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alexandria/Pineville, LA
Posts: 14,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
I don't agree with life, but at minimum he should have to register and live with his decision. I agree rape is worse in the eyes of man, but if a 18 year old high school senior has consensual sex with a 16 year old junior he/she must register.
Life in prison???

Bubba: "What are you in for?"
Mike: "Murder."
Steve: "Serial Rapist."
Brian: "Teabagging a drunk LSU fan."
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old January 20th, 2012
Thunderhead's Avatar
Thunderhead Thunderhead is offline
Chairman
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Alexandria/Pineville, LA
Posts: 14,512
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerFanatic1 View Post
These things are not the same as putting your nasty nut sack in someone's face and proceed to hunching . Marks a lot is a prank, teabagging is sexual battery.
What about the pants being pulled down below the ankles and the KY smeared on his ****? You can't just ignore certain things and quote others to try and make a point. He didn't just list an ink goatee so don't just quote that.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd
Copyright 2012, Limelight Productions, LLC
 

Copyright © Bayou Bucks. All Rights Reserved.
Website by Louisiana Web Design