Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > The Campfire > Humor

Humor Is it Chuck Norris' Birthday Yet?

Old June 22nd, 2013
Board of Directors
Default proud to be a democrat

i came across this on Facebook thought i would share it with yall, man i sure hope this is just someone making fun of democrats but i really don't have much hope for ppl being somewhat intelligent these days. i figured the best place would be in the humor section.

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and ďso-calledĒ conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I donít know the exact statistics, but Iím quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, Iíd say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, thatís just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I donít want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT
Old June 22nd, 2013
Board of Directors

I was thinking its possibly a low information voter until I got to the natural born part, nobody can be that stupid. Must be a hoax, probably mailed in by George Bush which is why the person wanted to remain anonymous.
Old June 22nd, 2013

I don't know they voted for Obama, didn't they?
Old June 22nd, 2013
Executive Member

I came across this somewhere myself. Can't remember where, might have been Facebook. I really hope it's a joke as that's the way I took it. But the scary thing is, there's a decent chance that it is legit...There are some stupid people out there...
Old June 22nd, 2013
Bayou Bucks Pro Correspondent

The problem is that some people actually would believe this letter.

These days I cannot say that I am proud to be a Republican, but I am proud that I am not a Democrat. Most proud that I am an American and even stupid people have the right to say what they want.
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2013

Chitcago is one of the most dangerous cities in the country.
How have people become so dumb? I can't remember the last time I've made it through a day without shaking my head in shear bewilderment at peoples stupidity.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old June 22nd, 2013
Board of Directors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is it October YET? View Post
Chitcago is one of the most dangerous cities in the country.
How have people become so dumb? I can't remember the last time I've made it through a day without shaking my head in shear bewilderment at peoples stupidity.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
how have ppl become stupid? thats an easy question to answer ppl believe everything they read or hear
Old June 22nd, 2013
Board of Directors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor T View Post
The problem is that some people actually would believe this letter.

These days I cannot say that I am proud to be a Republican, but I am proud that I am not a Democrat. Most proud that I am an American and even stupid people have the right to say what they want.
i couldnt be neither either professor i would have to fall in the group of americans cause both partys have fallen and no longer represent the public
Old June 23rd, 2013
Board of Directors
Treetop Assassins

And I thought the constitution was written in 1787 not 1913 as the writer claims.
Old June 23rd, 2013
Banned

LOL, someone without a brain that can type.