Preview DVD
Bayou Bucks University - Check It Out
LA Hunting Community - Visit Forum
Forum BayouTube Classifieds Blogs Groups Members Contests

Go Back   Bayou Bucks Hunting Community > Sportsman's Market > Club Finder

Club Finder New Leases and Memberships

Old September 12th, 2009
Default Seeking hunting club

Anyone with an opening in a hunting club in Tangipahoa parish, St. John, or Livingston parish looking for a good member, please let me know? I've deer hunted in La. for 42 years, mostly in St. Tammany and Washington parish. I'm a certified hunter safety instructor and state certified bow hunting education instructor. Don't care to hunt in any club where outlawing is tolerated.
Old October 23rd, 2009
Default Hunting Club

I am also looking for a good hunting club if you fine one please let me know.
I am in Holden, La
Thanks Keith Forbes
Old November 21st, 2009

i also looking to hunt tickfaw/maurapas basin area////would like to bring in some others occasionally from out of the area that would be happy to pay
Old November 21st, 2009
Default tickfaw/maurapas basin

looking for club in the basin to hunt and bring in some other members for light usage but full pay////m
Old November 22nd, 2009

Count me in especially if anybody finds anything in the tangi, st. tammany, washington parish area. Im not down with the outlawing and respect others property. Would love to find a place to hunt closer to my house.
Sponsored Links
Old November 23rd, 2009
Default club

If you find something..................I'm in. Just looking for a place for me and my two sons to do a little hunting with others that will follow the RULES of the club
Old November 26th, 2009
Default Same situation

Sound like I am in the same boat. I would be interested in forming a new club. I have a 13 yr old son and myself- would definitly be law abiding and respectful to adjacent land. I maintaianed membership at Old Bethel Hunting Club for 14 years (around Grayson,LA). Just lost the lease up there. Let me know.....
Old November 28th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcasieu Buck Buster View Post
It is hard to get in a club right now. This spring you can start checking out www.royomartin.com , www.forestcapital.com , or www.plumcreek.com. This some timber companies that lease land in Louisiana. I would be willing to help some good, trustworthy, law obiding hunters start a new club. I had found several leases this summer but could not find enough members to get them. I have been in and out of several leases through out Louisiana. I am not up for outlawing (spotlighting, running dogs, hunting others stands w/out permission) and all that mess you run into on leases. I got kids and wife that love hunt and finding a good club is hard. But maybe if we could get enough members from BB. We may be able to get one next year. Let me know if anyone is interested for trying to put together a hunting club.
i have a bit of an odd approach here....check out www.oasislouisiana.com ...been working on this and just got permitted////i am boat guy/sport fish some hunting and like to make use of this area....maybe we can put something together....i believe a small group of those that buy in to marina will have an interest in the hunting up here....i would like to be part of that for my wife and i as well as my project
Old November 28th, 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcasieu Buck Buster View Post
I am looking hard for some land. If I find anything I will let everyone know and if someone else findanything let us know.
you should have gotten my other email....oasis////i believe this could create a base of light use/good pay group
Old December 9th, 2009

Hey guys I just ran across your thread, and I also would be interested if you guys could get some land